Arsenal and Wolverhampton are both just eliminated from the Carabao Cup. However, the aggression of Arsenal is more painful. Can they immediately rise to victory in the league?
Rank 5 Arsenal will host Wolverhampton 12th at the Emirates Stadium in Week 11 of the Premier League 2019/20, Saturday (11/02/2019).
In the middle of last week, Arsenal beat Liverpool in the last 16 of the Carabao Cup. At Anfield, Unai Emery’s men threw away a 3-1, 4-2 and 5-4 advantage, before drawing 5-5, then were eliminated on penalties.
For Arsenal, who last week also failed to win in the Premier League, a 2-2 draw at home to Crystal Palace, Wolverhampton must be defeated. However, it does not seem to be easy.
Just like Arsenal, Wolverhampton also just eliminated from the Carabao Cup. They surrendered 1-2 at Aston Villa headquarters.
Last week, Wolverhampton also failed to win in the Premier League. They drew 1-1 at home to Newcastle United.
In performance, the two teams are not much different. At the Emirates Stadium later, will one of them succeed in returning to the victory track?
Arsenal: Leno; Tierney, Luiz, Sokratis, Bellerin; Torreira, Guendouzi; Aubameyang, Ceballos, Pepe; Lacazette.
Manager: Unai Emery.
Squad info: Reiss Nelson (injured), Xhaka (question mark), Kolasinac (doubtful), Maitland-Niles (doubtful), Willock (doubtful).
Wolves: Patricio, Saiss, Coady, Bennett; Jonny, Moutinho, Neves, Dendoncker, Traore; Jota, Jimenez.
Manager: Nuno Espirito Santo.
Squad info: Boly (injured), Gibbs-White (doubtful).
Head-to-Head and Performance
Head-to-Head (Premier League)
- Meeting: 10
- Arsenal wins: 7
- Arsenal Goal: 21
- Draw: 2
- Wolverhampton wins: 1
- Wolverhampton Goal: 7.
5 Last Meeting
- 04-25-2019 Wolverhampton 3-1 Arsenal (EPL)
- 11-11-2018 Arsenal 1-1 Wolverhampton (EPL)
- 04-12-2012 Wolverhampton 0-3 Arsenal (EPL)
- 12/27/2011 Arsenal 1-1 Wolverhampton (EPL)
- Arsenal 2-0 Wolverhampton (EPL).
Arsenal’s last 5 matches (MKMSS)
- 10-06-2019 Arsenal 1-0 Bournemouth (EPL)
- 10-22-2019 Sheffield 1-0 Arsenal (EPL)
- 10-25-2019 Arsenal 3-1 V Guimaraes (UEL)
- 10-27-2019 Arsenal 2-2 Palace (EPL)
- 10-10-2019 Liverpool 5-5 Arsenal (Carabao Cup).
Wolverhampton Last 5 matches (MSMSK)
- 10-06-2019 City 0-2 Wolverhampton (EPL)
- 10-19-2019 Wolverhampton 1-1 Southampton (EPL)
- 10-24-2019 S Bratislava 1-2 Wolverhampton (UEL)
- 10-27-2019 Newcastle 1-1 Wolverhampton (EPL)
- 10-10-2019 Aston Villa 2-1 Wolverhampton (Carabao Cup).
Statistics and Score Predictions
Arsenal is unbeaten in their last 7 home matches against Wolverhampton in all competitions (M5 S2 K0).
Arsenal is unbeaten in their last 6 home games in the Premier League.
Arsenal has always scored 2 or more goals in 13 of their last 15 home games in the Premier League.
Wolverhampton is unbeaten in its last 5 matches in the Premier League (M2 S3 K0).
Final score prediction: Arsenal 2-2 Wolverhampton.
Live Stream: Fubo TV