People may spend millions of dollars each year on expensive chemicals in order to look and feel better. Many of us treat these as a quick fix pill thinking if we slap on some cream it will make us look younger yet the issue could be our stressful and unhealthy lifestyle.
It’s what that you will put inside your body and how you live your life that really makes the profound difference in your beauty both inside and out.
Today I will share the part of the natural beauty routine for skin glowing. If you will follow it consistently, then you will see an astonishing difference in your skin, health, and energy levels.
Drinking water increases your energy levels, naturally relieves headaches. Hydrated skin is glowing skin; make sure that you drink three to four liters of water a day (starting your day by using cucumber-infused alkaline water is very good for healthy skin). It also includes fresh fruits and leafy, green vegetables in your diet.
Fruits like peaches, papaya, and watermelon, are naturally hydrating and will do your skin a host of good!
This is one of my go-to for everything, I love coconut oil, it is one of the best oil out there guys, for everything for your skin. Make this oil a part of your beauty routine.
Tip: just half a tablespoon used on drier areas or even on your face as a moisturizer, pre-bedtime can help you get glowing skin
Honey’s a natural substance which means that the sugar content helps retain water in the skin and helps to keep the skin hydrated, and, moisturized.
There are a few basic things, though, which work pretty well. Mix these basic things, fix them in your routine, and see what works best for you.
Tip: Apply a mask of raw honey on your face and rinse it off with lukewarm water after half an hour.
Turmeric is anti-inflammatory in nature and it is alkalizing which means it gets rid of deep-seated toxins.
You can make besan (chickpea flour) and turmeric part of your skincare routine.
Tip: 1 tablespoon of besan with 1 teaspoon of besan (chickpea flour) and a few rose drops will reveal glowing and healthy skin. Or you can substitute milk for rose drops.
Green tea is commonly known for a wonder skincare ingredient that can be consumed with hot water or using it in a face pack.
Tip: combine 2 tablespoons of finely powdered green tea with 2 tablespoons of yogurt then apply it on your face and around the neck for a natural glow. This face pack cools and glows your skin. Moreover, it is especially useful for women with oily skin.
There’s an immediate link between blood circulation and therefore the health of your skin. Increased blood circulation implies better skin. A method to try to do this is often to figure out and practice yoga.
Sweating is very helpful for your skin. Whereas, the yoga poses like inversions will help you to enhance blood circulation to your face. It helps to repair your blood-cells and enhance your immune system.
Try to get a shower with lukewarm water. Because hot water removes the moisture of your skin and makes it dry and stretchy over time, this might spell wrinkles and fine lines.
Some of these things which work well for you are:
- Fruit and vegetable juices, especially those with Vitamin E and Vitamin C, for example, Oranges, Green leaves, carrots, pomegranate, etc.
- A lot of water, enough to flush out the toxins from your body and keep your skin moisturized.
- You can’t stress enough the value of sunblock in our daily routine. UV rays A and B both bring dullness and tiredness to your skin. It will enhance the visible marks or spots and accelerate aging. Therefore, you have to wear sunscreen every day, in and out.
- Aloe Vera. If you have fresh Aloe Vera, it is fantastic (both to eat/drink and to apply directly to your face).
- Your skin isn’t going to glow if you have a layer of dead skin stuck on top. It’s important to remove that. Apart from removing dead skin, scrubbing massages your skin, helping to improve the blood flow to your skin. The effect is tremendous.
The key is that a tired or un-moisturized or dead skin or malnutrition skin isn’t going to glow. Ensure all of these.