West Ham United are determined to continue the positive momentum they had built in the middle of the last few weeks. For that, they will be eyeing victory when they travel to St. James Park Stadium – Newcastle United Headquarters on Wednesday (1/13) early morning. But this time the duel became a duel that was not optimal for both teams.
This is because both teams are experiencing a severe injury storm ahead of this fight, so it is predicted that both teams cannot lose their best strength ahead of this fight.
Newcastle United vs West Ham United Records and Facts:
- Newcastle United already lost 25 times against Manchester United in the Premier League.
- Manchester United only lost one match from 12 trips to St. James Park.
- Newcastle United has only tasted one win in their last six Premier League matches.
- Georginio Wijnaldum and Memphis Depay both joined the Premier League this season from PSV Eindhoven, where Wijnaldum has made 7 goals for the Magpies while Memphis only made 3 goals for the Red Devils.
- West Ham United has always recorded Cleansheet in the last 3 matches against Newcastle.
- Newcastle United hasn’t scored a goal in the last 3 matches in the Premier League.
- The last time West Ham United lost at St James Park was in 2012.
— West Ham United (@WestHam) October 28, 2019
Match Details: West Ham United vs Newcastle United
Competition/Championship: Premier League
Date: November 2, 2019
Start time/ Kick off: 3:00 pm, November 2, 2019 (UK time)
Stadium: London Stadium
Live Stream: Fubo TV
Prediction: West Ham United 2 – Newcastle United 1
— Newcastle United FC (@NUFC) November 2, 2019
Our team to take on Newcastle ⚒ pic.twitter.com/UYBXXGgoZm
— West Ham United (@WestHam) November 2, 2019